Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

How can I unclog my Takagi garden shower?

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
6/29/2015
Home Improvement Expert: Marc, Handyman replied 3 years ago
Marc
Marc, Handyman
Hello and thank you for using the service.
I will attempt to answer your question to the best of my ability. When completed, please remember to click on the smiley faces to rate the service provided.
Vinegar works well however, I am always a firm believer in either CLR cleaner or lime away. Both products work well with this type of clogged nozzles. Both CLR which is what I recommend to use, and lime away can be found at most grocery stores as well as hardware stores in the household cleaning sections.
I would again, soak the nozzle in it overnight
I bought CLR as you recommended and soaked the nozzle again overnight and the nozzle is now working. Thank you.
That is great news. Glad it worked well for you! Please remember to rate the service (quality of answer) by clicking on the smiley faces. Thank you and have a great day!!