Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I purchased a Honeywell Steel Security Safe from Aldi Stores…

Customer Question
I purchased a Honeywell Steel...
I purchased a Honeywell Steel Security Safe from Aldi Stores in Nambour Queensland Australia on the 01/03/15 and I have lost the override key. Is it possible to get another key for the safe as it contains important documents which I require urgently. Dawn Peterson.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
6/29/2015
Home Improvement Expert: AssuredElectrical, Home Specialist replied 3 years ago
AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Home Specialist
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist. In order to acquire a new key or original combination from Honeywell, they have set procedures that must be followed.This is to insure you are the actual owner and protect you from any fraud.CLICK HERE to get the form needed and follow the procedures provided and you should be able to get your new key.Any questions, they have their Australia number posted for any customer assistance as well on the bottom of the form.Wish there was a quicker way, but they have their requirements.Thanks