Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

The light on the Liftmaster will not turn off automatically.

Customer Question
The manual says to turn...
The light on the Liftmaster will not turn off automatically. The manual says to turn the light off, but where on the apparatus is the light switch?? Thank you in advance for your assistance. Priscilla Harrington, Myrtle Beach SC
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
6/26/2015
Home Improvement Expert: BuilderNorb, General Contractor replied 3 years ago
BuilderNorb
BuilderNorb, General Contractor
Hi, I'd like to assist you with this opener. Many times, these garage door openers come with an additional feature on the wall controller, with a light switch to keep the light on. Is this a newly installed unit, or did this problem just start happening?