How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AssuredElectrical Your Own Question
AssuredElectrical, Home Specialist
Category: Home Improvement
Satisfied Customers: 4241
Experience:  35 years home improvement
Type Your Home Improvement Question Here...
AssuredElectrical is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want a portable wireless transmitter and two 110 v. receivers

Customer Question

I want a portable wireless transmitter and two 110 v. receivers that can turn on and off installed floodlights in a house from a car or from inside the house. How is this possible?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 2 years ago.
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.Yes, there is a company that can supply all the needs for remote lighting control all the way down to a handheld remote you can have in your car like a garage door opener, that can turn on your lights, CLICK HERE to see the remote and read what they have to offerYou can use it with many of their products, such as wall controllers for lamps, or modules for your overhead lighting etc.It is a mix and match as you wish type system.Let me know if any specific details are needed,Thanks
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 2 years ago.
Click on any of the below to see w=some of the items available for remote controlReceptacle Bulbs Lighting Control Quick Simple Plug In Control with remote

Related Home Improvement Questions