Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Installed a new Kidde smoke alarm Model3010H on 5/24, tested…

Customer Question
Installed a new Kidde smoke...
Installed a new Kidde smoke alarm Model3010H on 5/24, tested it and was OK. Today 5/25 at 2AM it sounded a loud beep-I checked everything in the home but found no problems, since then it beeps at inconsistence times-no lites or anything happens when it chirps.what could be the problem?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/25/2015
Home Improvement Expert: AssuredElectrical, Home Specialist replied 3 years ago
AssuredElectrical
AssuredElectrical, Home Specialist
Welcome. My name is ***** ***** would be glad to assist.
Please provide some details on the situation.
Look at the unit and see if there is a pattern of the small LED on the unit
Is the unit beeping/chirping in any sequence? Or a constant?
Let me know and we can continue,
Thanks