How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Brian Your Own Question
Brian, Architect
Category: Home Improvement
Satisfied Customers: 3123
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP
Type Your Home Improvement Question Here...
Brian is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

I am putting some wood paneling up in our entry way.  I have some white finishing nails to use, but the way the panels are cut to fit around windows and things, I am sure they ridges will not line up with the studs in all locations (if at all), is there an adhesive recommended to also use?

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Brian replied 2 years ago.

Hi Mike and thanks for using Just Answer! My name is ***** ***** I will do whatever I possibly can to give you the most accurate answer.

You can use a panel adhesive, found at your local hardware store or home improvement store. Typically it comes in caulking tubes so you will need a caulking gun.