How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Electrical Engineer
Category: Home Improvement
Satisfied Customers: 7897
Experience:  Expert in electrical & mechanical design, troubleshooting, and problem solving
Type Your Home Improvement Question Here...
Daniel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a couple of long concrete floors that intersect with

This answer was rated:

I have a couple of long concrete floors that intersect with a 3/4" drop. Wea are going to carpet all of it. I am going to create a gradual slope of about 26" long so that it won't be a problem as a tripping hazard for old folks after carpeting. Can you suggest a good product the create the slpoed transition?
Hi there happy to help.

What you need is a floor levelling or filling compound. There are many different brands, as long as the container says it is approved for concrete floors it will work for you. Any large hardware store will have this. Or you can order here.......


The containers also say how much material they contain for a given area and depth of fill so you know how many to buy.

Please don't forget to rate me and have a great day.
Daniel and other Home Improvement Specialists are ready to help you