Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I HAVE A FIRE FYTER SAFE APPROX.28 YRS.OLD,HAVEN,T USED IN…

Customer Question
I HAVE A FIRE FYTER...
I HAVE A FIRE FYTER SAFE APPROX.28 YRS.OLD,HAVEN,T USED IN 15 YRS,ITS OPEN,DON'T KNOW COMBO,SERIAL #C3006 . SUGGESTIONS
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
6/5/2013
Home Improvement Expert: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 5 years ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator

I'm Gina and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Gina~Moderator

how do I set a new combo or retrieve the old one ?

Hello John

Thank you we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Gina
Home Improvement Expert: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 5 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer
Hi John,
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to answer your question today.

You can retrieve the old combination by contacting Fire Fyter with the serial number and proof of purchase. They will have a record of the original combination.

You can contact them on 1-800-377-7736 or [email protected]