Home Improvement

Home Improvement Questions? Ask a Handyman for Answers

Home Improvement

I have a garage door that the spring is broken on.

Customer Question
I have a garage...

I have a garage door that the spring on the left side (facing from the inside) has broken on. I need to know is this a job that a layman can do and how difficult of a job is it? If someone could give the instructions with a diagrham and a good place to purchase replacement springs, that'd be greatly appreciated. Is there anyone with this information here on Just Answer? Thanks

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
5/11/2013
Home Improvement Expert: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 4 years ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator

I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Michelle

Thank you for trying Michelle. But, you can cancel my question this time. I really need to get the door working today. I appreciate your efforts.

Brian
Brian
Brian, Architect