Home Improvement

Home Improvement Questions? Ask a Handyman for Answers

Home Improvement

I have a guardian garage door, no sensors, door only goes down

Customer Question
I have a guardian garage...

I have a guardian garage door, no sensors, door only goes down when holding button down. But remote will bring it back up.... Help

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
5/7/2013
Home Improvement Expert: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 4 years ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Best,

Gina~Moderator
Home Improvement Expert: Carl L, Master Technician replied 4 years ago
Carl L
Carl L, Master Technician

Hi, and welcome to Just Answer. My name is Carl L. and my #1 goal today will be to provide you with a 100% satisfaction.

Quick notes before we begin
**In the unfortunate event that a resolution to the problem is just not possible, I will do my best to supply you with any and all remaining options.
**If for any reason something comes up and you need to reschedule, just let me know and I will do my best to be available when you're ready.

Let's get started

This is interesting. The buttons act as an up and down command so if one works on making it go up, it should also make it go down. Re-learn the Remote to the system again then try it again. That should fix the problem but let me know if it doesn't.

Best Regards,

Carl Lindsey

Carl L
Carl L
Carl L, Master Technician