Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

kenmore elite md#79578549800-water collects at bottom of freezer…

Customer Question
kenmore elite md#79578549800-water collects at...
kenmore elite md#79578549800-water collects at bottom of freezer and freezes into ablock of ice-ice maker is not hooked up
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
7/31/2012
Home Improvement Expert: Larry YB, Handyman replied 5 years ago
Larry YB
Larry YB, Handyman

Larry YB :

you just need to clear the drain ,, remove the inside back panel in the freezer, pour hot water into the trough at the back under the coil and open the drain, once water drains as it should then put it back together and it will be fine again

if you have any further questions then feel free to ask ,, thanks
do you have any further questions and if not then please remember to rate my answer based on the service you have received here today. If there are any problems at all, please respond so we may have a positive outcome.
i can not close this post until you act on it ,, thanks