Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Need Speedaire Compressor Owner’s Manual

Customer Question
Looking for the owner's manual...

Looking for the owner's manual for an older speedaire air compressor Model 3Z921A1

Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
9/16/2011
Home Improvement Expert: EnviroDesign, General Contractor replied 6 years ago
EnviroDesign
EnviroDesign, General Contractor

Speedaire is a house brand for Grainger, and they offer a variety of products under that brand, including Speedaire Air Compressors.

Grainger has several manufacturers making Speedaire compressors for them. Some lower end and lower priced units are probably made in China, other models are North American made.

You will need to contact Grainger directly for help in getting parts to repair your Speedaire compressor.

This will be your only chance at obtaining a new manual unfortunately.

EnviroDesign
EnviroDesign, General Contractor