Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

hi my name is dion , im interested in polished stucco walls…

Customer Question
hi my name is XXXXX...
hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX im interested in polished stucco walls but i need formulas or recipes for a good quality stucco that will give me great pleasure.ie coloured polished stucco plaster , is there anybody out there that can plrwease please help me.
best regards
dion
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
6/13/2010
Home Improvement Expert: Patrick, Construction Project Manager replied 8 years ago
Patrick
Patrick, Construction Project Manager
Are you looking at interior or exterior stucco walls? What are you applying them to? What color are you looking for?
im looking for an interior wall stucco which will be applied to a plastered wall .the colour will changwe from room to room im looking for a versatile stucco recipe/formula that can be used more than once , and if you have a exterior wall stucco recipe , that will help as well. whats the difference between a plastered wall stucco to a drywall stucco.
Plaster is cementitious. Drywall is gypsum based. Typically, newer interiors are gypsum based. Do you wish to pursue gypsum based? What exactly are you applying to?