Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

i lost my safe combination. i have a 5054 series made by brinks.

Customer Question
i know the first number...
i lost my safe combination. i have a 5054 series made by brinks. i know the first number is XXXXX and the last number is XXXXX can you help me out im missing two middle numbers
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/11/2010
Home Improvement Expert: MJ, Architect replied 8 years ago
MJ
MJ, Architect
Hello and thank you for your question.

Unfortunately these numbers are set by the manufacturer and the 4-digit combinations are assigned randomly and are unique to each safe, so there is no way for us to know what the missing two numbers of the combination are.

However, it is a simple process to get this information from the manufacturer.
All you need to do is contact Honeywell (the parent company for Brinks safes) at 1-800-223-8566. This manufacturer keeps all safe combinations on file, and is quite cooperative in providing lost combinations.

When you call Honeywell, you will need to provide your safe's model number (5054) and the serial number (usually found on the right of the safe, near the model number). It will also be helpful if you have a key number, though this is not absolutely necessary.
At the company's discretion, sometimes they require a notarized affidavit confirming ownership.

I hope this information is helpful, and if so please click the green "ACCEPT" icon as this is the only way that I get paid through JustAnswer.
Thank you.

Edited by MJ on 6/11/2010 at 8:13 PM EST