Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Are There any ordinence law ect requring disclosuer of polybutelene…

Customer Question
Are There any ordinence law...
Are There any ordinence law ect requring disclosuer of polybutelene or Quest plumbing in a resale mobile home in California
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
6/11/2010
Home Improvement Expert: Dennis M. Smith, Construction Consultant replied 8 years ago
Dennis M. Smith
Dennis M. Smith, Construction Consultant

Absolutely..... any "known" defects or negative impacts on the property pertaining to the sale of residential dwellings in California and other states is required to be disclosed on the "disclosure statement."

Dennis (cut2it)

Is a disclosure statement required on a mobile modular home in California?

If the wheels and frame supports for the wheels have not been removed this home would be considered a mobile home (trailer) and no real estate disclosure takes place.

Dennis