Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

hi, i asked craig for elec planer blades before easter , and…

Customer Question
hi, i asked craig for...
hi, i asked craig for elec planer blades before easter , and gave him my bank details etc could you please tell me when i will reseave them thanks for your help. mr.e kelshaw.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
4/8/2010
Home Improvement Expert: Rich, Home Improvement Enthusiast replied 8 years ago
Rich
Rich, Home Improvement Enthusiast

Hello .. looking at the older post ... he advised you that they were available for you to buy from a posting on EBAY .. they are still available there .. here is the EBAY posting so you can look at it and purchase them there if you wish ..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TCT-Planer-Blades-B-D-SR600-BD750-DN750-SR600K-/110498924952