Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I have a Mccolloch FHH 18A High pressure washer and the WASH…

Customer Question
I have a Mccolloch FHH...
I have a Mccolloch FHH 18A High pressure washer and the WASH MACHINE HAND ASSEMBLY WILL NOT STAY TOGETHER TO FORCE THE PRESSURE OUT THE NOZZLE. pART #7225-HISA01 as best ican read it. How do I order it and what is the cost? The problemseems to be with the "O" rings on the end of the wands are these available separately??
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
4/8/2010
Home Improvement Expert: Rich, Home Improvement Enthusiast replied 8 years ago
Rich
Rich, Home Improvement Enthusiast

Hello .. you could try and find the "O" ring at a supply store like Home Depot , or Lowes . or most hardware stores .. they carry a supply of various "O" rings on their shelves .. usually near the water faucet parts .. just bring the old "O" ring to get an exact match .. or you can bring the part it goes on ..

Any thoughts, concerns .. please get back to me ..