Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I have a alluminum roof and it is leaking in a few places was…

I have a alluminum roof...
I have a alluminum roof and it is leaking in a few places was wondering how to patch so i can save for a new roof soon thx dean
4/7/2010
Rick
Rick, General Contractor
Hi

Eternabond is probably your best bet for a temporary repair

http://www.eternabond.com/
Rick
Rick, General Contractor
thanks Rick i bought some paint that they use on RV just was wondering if there was another way, thank you for web site, Question do i get charged again as i asked another question before and understand that i can ask anytime on that 16 dollars dean
Your billing question is one for customer service. They keep changing things on us and I'm not always on top of the latest.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help