Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

where can i find a large chrome for my bathroom wall which…

Customer Question
where can i find a...
where can i find a large chrome for my bathroom wall which says "bathroom"
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
4/4/2010
Home Improvement Expert: Patrick, Construction Project Manager replied 8 years ago
Patrick
Patrick, Construction Project Manager
If you are looking for a custom sized sign out of chrome or a bright finish metal that says "bathroom" your best source will be a commercial sign company. Sign companies can custom fabricate a sign to the dimensions and in the font and from the material you want. They can provide you with various options. Good luck. If this has proved helpful please remember to hit ACCEPT, otherwise I do not receive credit. Thank you.