Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

How reliable are whole house tankless water heaters I need…

Customer Question
How reliable are whole house...
How reliable are whole house tankless water heaters? I need a new heater and am considering the tankless.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Home Improvement
4/1/2010
Home Improvement Expert: Jason, Electrician replied 8 years ago
Jason
Jason, Electrician
Hello. When installed properly, these heaters get very good reviews. I work full time for an electrical contractor, and often install the necessary wiring for these units. This typically puts me in a home at the same time the plumber is there. In discussing the reliability and customer satisfaction of tankless water heaters, I have never heard a complaint.