HIV and AIDS

Connect one-on-one with a verified hiv and aids expert who will answer your question

Aaron Branch
Aaron Branch
Aaron Branch

More related answers
All hiv and aids experts are VERIFIED
A week back I got a from a massage girl leading to
Aaron Branch
Aaron Branch, M.D.
A week back I got a handjob from a massage girl leading to ejaculation. No other sexual contact happened. I did not touch her anywhere. She used some oil to masturbate me and wiped the area with a tow… read more
Dear Dr, I visited a massage parlour and had a body to body
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
Dear Dr, I visited a massage parlour and had a body to body massage the massage girl massaged me with her boobs and had was wearing her panty. She massaged me with her boobs all over my body and also … read more
50 days back went to massage parlour and got service for 2
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
hi, 50 days back went to massage parlour and got service for 2 hours, at the end she asked me that she will do for handjob me and i accepted that. she did handjob for 5 mins without condom with one ha… read more
I had an oral sex exposure ..a girl at a massage parlour
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Consultant Cardiologist
I had an oral sex exposure ..a girl at a massage parlour gave me a bj … read more
I had a vaginal sex using a condom with a massage parlour
Daniel Sheibley, MD
Daniel Sheibley, MD, Radiologist
hello, I had a vaginal sex using a condom with a massage parlour worker. After that she got off me and the condom was stuck in her vagina and later she showed me that it hd not leaked and she assured … read more
In july 2012 i went to massage parlour for massage. I was
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, hiv and aids expert
Hi Doc, in july 2012 i went to massage parlour for massage. I was naked and she started giving me massage. After massage she also removed her cloths and started rubbing her body on top of mine. I got … read more
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, hiv and aids expert
hi Doc, in july 2012 i went to massage parlour for massage. I was naked and she started giving me massage. After massage she also removed her cloths and started rubbing her body on top of mine. I got … read more
Dear Dr, I had a low risk exposure around 76 days before ,i
imdr06
imdr06, Doctor (MD/DO)
dear Dr, I had a low risk exposure around 76 days before ,i visited a massage parlour and the lady massaged me from top to bottom.In the end she gave me a handjob or hand mastubarated for me holding m… read more
I had visited massage parlour,and the girl there had my
Sir I had visited massage parlour,and the girl there had my penis in her mouth and later on she removed her dresses and rigoursly rubbed her vagina on my uncurcumised penis for 7 to 8 minutes there wa… read more
Last week I went massage parlour in Thailand she massage me
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, M.B.B.S
Hi sir. Last week I went massage parlour in Thailand she massage me I was naked she massage the whole body with oil but she was not naked then her hand touch my penis with oil softly rub me genital ar… read more
I am very worried and need help here! 8 days back, I got a
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, M.B.B.S
I am very worried and need help here! 8 days back, I got a handjob in a massage clinic 6 days ago. I did not touch the girl anywhere. She was fully clothed. I am worried about HIV/STD infection now. P… read more
I visited a massage salon few weeks ago and had deep kissing
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Assistant Professor, Critical Care
Hi, I visited a massage salon few weeks ago and had deep kissing with two girls. 4-5 days ago one of the girl gave me unprotected blow job twice for about 10-15 seconds with a gap of one hour. My oral… read more
Ok so 50 days ago I went to a massage parlour and a lady who
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Ok so 50 days ago I went to a massage parlour and a lady who was with a customer just before me gave me a hand job and full massage , now I am having fevers and difficulty urinating , diarrhea , I am … read more
Chance of HIV or other STI infection: Dear Doctor, I
Chance of HIV or other STI infection: Dear Doctor, I recently visited a "massage parlour" where I received a happy ending. The girl was fully clothed and the contact between us was limited to her mast… read more
Well, i am quite worried. I went o a masaage parlour and at
Dr. Muneeb Ali
well, i am quite worried. I went o a masaage parlour and at the end the girl sat on me with both wear underwear the only complication is i have been having iinflammation in my penis for some time does that place me at hiv risk … read more
Can you get HIV if you have had lip to lip kissing and just
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Internal Medicine Physician
Can you get HIV if you have had lip to lip kissing and just by sucking nipples? I went to a massage parlour and the girl was young and didn't appear weak or something .. But all we did was a bit of li… read more
DR. I was taking morroccon bath in a massage parlour, the
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
DR. I was taking morroccon bath in a massage parlour, the guy masturbate me. In between he too was trying to masturbate but he did not ejaculate. I am worried that he used his same hand to masturbate … read more
I had a hand massage a few days back and the girl directed
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
I had a hand massage a few days back and the girl directed my semen onto a wet towel put on my belly before rubbing my penis tip with the towel once.semen was still discharging from my penis at this t… read more