HIV and AIDS

Connect one-on-one with a verified hiv and aids expert who will answer your question

Aaron Branch
Aaron Branch
Aaron Branch

More related answers
All hiv and aids experts are VERIFIED
Can a blister on hand be transmitted if someone touched it
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified Physician
Can a blister on hand be transmitted if someone touched it if you have hiv and herpes … read more
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Staff Physician
If someone may have hiv and chapped,soñé bleeding on lips,
TheBugDoctor
TheBugDoctor, Doctor (MD)
If someone may have hiv and chapped,soñé bleeding on lips, could virus transmit by sharing chapstick?… read more
If someone is HIV positive can they transmit the disease to
Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
If someone is HIV positive can they transmit the disease to another by saliva or in the preparation of food… read more
I was menstruating and shared soap used by HIV positive
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Physician
I was menstruating and shared soap used by HIV positive person. Can you contract HIV this way if soap got into your vagina?… read more
If a female has chlamydia and HIV, is it possible to only
TheBugDoctor
TheBugDoctor, Doctor (MD)
If a female has chlamydia and HIV, is it possible to only transmit the chlamydia and not the HIV to someone without chlamydia and HIV negative?… read more
If someone had a blister on there hand due to herpes and hiv
Dr. Jon
Dr. Jon, Attending Physician
If someone had a blister on there hand due to herpes and hiv could you give it to someone if they touched it? … read more
Please can you help....can you catch HIV from sharing makeup
imdr06
imdr06, Doctor (MD/DO)
Hello, please can you help....can you catch HIV from sharing makeup brushes? lipstick testers? no visible blood on them (brushes or testers) but I had been to the dentist previously so I possibly had … read more
I read that some HIV tests are done by swabbing the gums but
Daniel Sheibley, MD
Daniel Sheibley, MD, Radiologist
I read that some HIV tests are done by swabbing the gums but have been told that someone can share food without passing on HIV virus. How can that be?… read more
Can hiv be transmitted through a sewing needle if a
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Internal Medicine Physician
Can hiv be transmitted through a sewing needle if a personwho is infected with hiv pricked themselfs with it and then a couple of minutes later someone else pricks themself with the same needle?… read more
Can a Hiv positive man transmit hiv to a woman who is hiv
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Consultant Dermatologist
Can a Hiv positive man transmit hiv to a woman who is hiv negative by fingering her with his finger that has a small cut and its bleeding a small amount?… read more
Can you get HIV IF someone who have it on your skin, but
Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Can you get HIV IF someone who have it spit on your skin , but your washed it off? And if you didn't have no cuts?… read more
Can you contact HIV from food? Someone makes you a sandwich
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Can you contact HIV from food? Someone makes you a sandwich and cuts himself. AccidentAly getting blood on the food.… read more
Does HIV transmit thorough breast/ nipple discharge?
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
I have a question on the breast discharge. Yesterday, I touched the breast and nipple of a lady, whose HIV status is unknown, and I felt that there was liquid like water came out from her nipples. I h… read more
My room mate is HIV positive, and we share the same room in
imdr06
imdr06, Doctor (MD/DO)
My room mate is HIV positive , and we share the same room in the dorm , but we don't share razors,toothbrush.I am HIV negative and while talking often i see droplets of spit on my face and eyes and we… read more
How likely/easy is it for HIV to be transmitted through
imdr06
imdr06, Doctor (MD/DO)
How likely/easy is it for HIV to be transmitted through prolonged "French Kissing," and have you ever seen a case of it? How many cases of transmission through kissing has the CDC confirmed/identified… read more
Doctor Connie Pennington another Doctor tell me about you
Connie Pennington
Connie Pennington, Colon & Rectal Surgeon
Doctor Connie Pennington another Doctor tell me about you respond to me the razor would not transmit hiv, 1 it is inanimate object on wich virus don't survive,2 wiping will further kill and clean the … read more
Can you have sex with someone who is hiv/aids postive for
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, M.B.B.S
Can you have sex with someone who is hiv/aids postive for 2.5 andalmost have a baby and not get infected with hiv/aids… read more