HIV and AIDS

Ask HIV and AIDS Experts. Get answers to your HIV and AIDS questions

I had two instances- 1) almost 16 months from now, I made…

I had two instances- 1)...

I had two instances-
1) almost 16 months from now, I made out with a girl. There was deep kissing and fingering her anal.
2) again, 14 months from now, with a completely different girl. I performed Cunninlingus. I used to bleed from my gums during brush. Also, there was deep kissing.3 months before, I had a bad headache which lasted a month. From thereon, I have sore throats every month. I feel so tired and the fatigue is really bad.Do I need to get tested?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had fatigue? Have you used any medication for it?

I started taking vitamins and calcium. Fatigue for 3 months

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about fatigue?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had chronic sinusitis for two months

6/9/2018
Dr. A
Dr. A, Board Certified MD

Hi, my name is***** and I will be assisting you today.

While I think the chances of HIV are very, very low I would get tested just for peace of mind. It will probably be negative, but at least you will know for sure. Hope that helps.

I am not sure if you heard of this-https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/oraquick-in-home-hiv-test/ID=prod6118162-product
But is this a good way to test?

Yes, that is a good test! You can use that.

Dr. A
Dr. A, Board Certified MD
Thanks!

My pleasure! Good luck.