HIV and AIDS

Ask HIV and AIDS Experts. Get answers to your HIV and AIDS questions

If I blooding on my lips and someone kiss me just touch

Customer Question
If I blooding...

If I blooding on my lips and someone kiss me just touch saliva on my blood if that person hiv positive is risk or not

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Very good before I had a hipatatis c but it was cured one year ago

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

The moment I'm good

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: HIV and AIDS
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/1/2018
HIV and AIDS Expert: Dr. A, Board Certified MD replied 3 months ago
Dr. A
Dr. A, Board Certified MD

Hello. No, the risk of transmission via saliva from an HIV positive individual is exceedingly low. This is according to the CDC; here is a link: https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/basics/transmission.html

Hope that helps!

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I would greatly appreciate it if you could give me a 5-star rating. We can continue to speak even after you rate if you would like. Thanks!