HIV and AIDS

Ask HIV and AIDS Experts. Get answers to your HIV and AIDS questions

How the person get hiv

Customer Question
....
How the person get hiv .
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HIV and AIDS
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
HIV and AIDS Expert: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Hello!

My name is***** to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks

Thanks for staying Online.

I am posting my answer below-

The main route for HIV transmission are-
-Unprotected penetrative sex with someone who is infected.
-Through Sharing unsterilized injection equipment .
-Injection or transfusion of contaminated blood or blood products.
-From a mother who is infected to her baby during pregnancy.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Is from the hand sex person get hit?

HIV would not be transmitted from hands and fingers.

As such hand sex, would not put one at risk for getting HIV.

No need to worry. Such practice, would not transmit HIV.

God bless you and take care.

Don’t forget to leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

May i help you further?

Do you need more help?

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

I'm still doing hand sex 2 to 3 time in a week . Is it wrong or ..... i stop to do .

This is completely normal, and healthy activity.

No need to get panic. Please be relaxed.

You are absolutely safe and healthy.

This is a healthy sexual activity that has many benefits for your physical and mental health.

God bless you and take care.

we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear,

Do you have any follow up questions?

Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me

Thank you

Dr.Josh