HIV and AIDS

Ask HIV and AIDS Experts. Get answers to your HIV and AIDS questions

I was treated for Gon and Chlmydia a month ago n had no sex…

Customer Question
I was treated for Gon...
I was treated for Gon and Chlmydia a month ago n had no sex since. They gave me a shot and 4 antibiotics! A month later I seen discharge and it burn when peeing! It’s not doing it anymore (3days ago). Is the STDs leaving me or it came back?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: HIV and AIDS
3/19/2018
HIV and AIDS Expert: Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD replied 1 month ago
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 13 years of experience in the field of Health Care at a tertiary care referral hospital in Chennai, India. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok thanks
Hi.... I am extremely sorry to say that, it could be a relapse or recurrence of a Gonorrhea and chlamydia infection. I am telling this keeping your symptoms and the history of contact in mind.
The best possible way for you now will be to approach for Healthcare facility for Re evaluation and treatment.
Before treating you last time, did they evaluate you for the screening test of all the sexually transmitted diseases? If so fine, if not you get them tested now." I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?

I will be glad to be of assistance to you if you have any further questions in this health regard please

Kind regards – Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD