HIV and AIDS

Ask HIV and AIDS Experts. Get answers to your HIV and AIDS questions

I had an encounter 11 days ago. No sex, but a nuru massage.

Customer Question
3 days ago I got...
I had an encounter 11 days ago. No sex, but a nuru massage. 3 days ago I got tested for everything, but the results aren’t all back yet. I’ve been very sick with flulike symptoms for the past three days.
1. What is the likelyhood of the test being positive?
2. How fast can HIV turn to aids?
3. Is there something I should be taking already (even though the results aren’t back) because I’m sick with Headache/Fever/Aching/Abdominal Pain
4 if so, what should I be taking?Very nervous. Please advise.
Thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: HIV and AIDS
3/7/2018
HIV and AIDS Expert: Dr. David, Other replied 1 month ago
Dr. David, Other

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

chance for HIV from a nuru massage is one in a billion changes. you don't have to worry about HIV.

you can take zicam and zinc supplements and extra vitamin C and chicken soup for your viral infection

you can see a doctor and get tested for flu. if you are positive, you can take tamiflu which can shorten your flu infection.

I would not worry about HIV.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it’s likely the flu symptoms are unrelated?
Also, she did a handjob
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Last question: if the results come back “negative” should I test again in a few months because the first was only 8 days after.

yes, the flu like symptoms are unrelated to HIV or STD from the nuru massage.

you don't need more testing for HIV

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you still available to answer that last question?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you very much for your help
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sorry I hadn’t seen the previous answer. Have a good day

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr. David, Other