HIV and AIDS

Ask HIV and AIDS Experts. Get answers to your HIV and AIDS questions

Am thanks for your help I had an encounter with a female…

Hello am thanks for your...
Hello am thanks for your help I had an encounter with a female dancer which she gave me unprotected oral sex I didn’t perform any but we end up having protected sex at the end of the condom slip and came out along with her, She removed it and it didn’t look broken, After that no further sexual activity happen, now I have this yellow tongue that came out like 3 weeks a ago And a cough that seems that don’t want to go away I’m assuming that has to do with the cold weather I’m hoping, these are my test results.
-74 days 4/generation -negative
-112 days 24HR Emergency room they only tested HIV-1 don’t know what generation -negative
-140 days OralQuick home test -negative
-147 days OralQuick home test -nagetive
-163 days OralQuick home test -nagetive
I brush it and it goes away but it seems it comes back every time I eat something as long as I don’t eat anything it seems that my tongue stays normalCan I trust my oralquick home test??
1/20/2018
DoctorAnil
DoctorAnil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience. I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

Ok thanks..

I understand your concern.

Well as you describe, chances of HIV transmission from that incident are negligible as HIV transmission from an oral sex is 1 in 10000 and with protected sex, no condom break then it's not possible to have HIV transmission.

So, you are safe.

And your 4th generation test was negative so I wouldn't worry about HIV in your case.

Your cough can be associated with Bronchitis or Sinusitis.

And you should start a multivitamin supplement containing B complex and vitamin C lozenges to boost your immunity.

You should do oral betadine rinse and saline gargles.

Also, take OTC Robitussin DM for a cough.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s requested to avoid poor/bad rating.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

my yellow tongue don’t have to do anything with HIV ??
For how long do I do the oral betadine and the saline gargles??
Is the oral quick home test reliable??
Do I need any further HIV testing??

Thanks for the follow-up.

The yellow tongue is not associated with HIV.

You should do oral betadine rinse and saline gargles for 1-2 weeks.

No need for further HIV testing.

I assure you definitely.

You can rely on your all HIV testing results.

Hope this helps.
Use reply to let me know if you have further queries.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars and avoid poor/bad rating.
A bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

DoctorAnil
DoctorAnil, Doctor
Thank you Dr. Anil Best of wishes to you

I wish for your good health.
Welcome.
Kind Regards
Dr.Anil

DoctorAnil
DoctorAnil
DoctorAnil, Doctor