HIV and AIDS

Ask HIV and AIDS Experts. Get answers to your HIV and AIDS questions

What if your​ HIV positive and you have bloody nose and you…

Customer Question
What if your​ HIV positive...
What if your​ HIV positive and you have bloody nose and you breathe in pathgons and exheal pathgons dos it turn in to airborne HIV pathgons?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HIV and AIDS
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/13/2018
HIV and AIDS Expert: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

The answer is no, because HIV virus needs a particular temperature and ph which the human blood has and can not survive in pathogens so no risk of transmission in this scenario.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!