HIV and AIDS

Ask HIV and AIDS Experts. Get answers to your HIV and AIDS questions

Sorry I had a massage and at a massage parlour recently...

Customer Question
Hi sorry I had...

Hi sorry I had a massage and handjob at a massage parlour recently... she rubbed my penis with massage oil.... is it possible for me to get HIV? I am feeling a bit itchy now, thank you!

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?

3daya Days

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HIV and AIDS
1/2/2018
HIV and AIDS Expert: Dr. D. Love, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. D. Love, Doctor

Hello from JustAnswer. This is Dr. Love.

No. There is no risk of transmission of HIV from stimulation of the penis with the hands. The fact that this occurred in the context of a massage or that there also was application of massage oil to the penis also does not pose any risk. There is no reason for you to be concerned about this encounter.

It is possible to get itching because of sensitivity to the massage oil, but not as a manifestation of HIV or any other STI.

If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.

Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance.

Thank you so much Dr. Love! Sorry but I have another question...so when I did the massage, she also touched my anus with the oil, and she said that the oil was shared to use for other customers, is it possible for me to get hiv? And she also kiss my nipples, but I think I know that saliva does not transmit hiv... and lastly, I went there for two times, and each time when I come back I feel itchy (occasionally) on my skin, including the part that were not massaged by the oil...there started to be pimples on my back (and they were there when I went to massage for the second time)... is it a possible indication of aids, and will pimple allow the liquid to penetrate in my blood...? Thank you so much!

None of these actions carry any risk of transmission of HIV. The massage oil would not carry the virus.

The pimples are not an indication of HIV/AIDS nor would they serve as a route of infection during a massage.