HIV and AIDS

Ask HIV and AIDS Experts. Get answers to your HIV and AIDS questions

I’m a male; I had sex with multiple male partners yesterday…

Customer Question
I’m a male; I had...
I’m a male; I had sex with multiple male partners yesterday in a sex club and today my lymph nodes feel swollen. One of the men I was with was very well endowed so I feel it could just have been possibly over-stretching my throat but my anxiety is overwhelming me with thoughts of an HIV scare.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HIV and AIDS
12/24/2017
HIV and AIDS Expert: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Since you had sex with multiple partners it is always recommended to get tested for HIV and STds at 4 weeks but as far as your lymph node is concerned it is not likely due to HIV or any other infection from last night interactions as the virus can not cause lymph node swelling within one day.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Well of course I should get tested... thanks.

My pleasure.

Happy holidays and best wishes.