HIV and AIDS

Ask HIV and AIDS Experts. Get answers to your HIV and AIDS questions

I booked a female escort but we did not have intercourse,

Customer Question
Hi,I booked a female escort...
Hi,I booked a female escort but we did not have intercourse, all we did was some kissing, hand relief and a few minutes literally of protected oral, the condom was in place while I received this.Am I at risk of catching any serious stds such as hep b, hiv or syphilis? Should I worry? I opted for hand relief, protected oral and some kissing as I thought this was safe?ThanksDean
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HIV and AIDS
11/25/2017
HIV and AIDS Expert: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

Kissing, hand relief, and protected oral sex are all safe activities and does not increase your risk of getting infected with hepatitis B, HIV, or syphilis. You are safe and should not worry about these conditions. There is no way you can catch any of these diseases with the activities that you did.

Take care.

Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).

It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you!

Dear customer,
Were you able to read my answer?
Did I answer your question? Please reply.
Thank you!

no need to get tested, even a bit of French kissing was ok? Oral was 100% protected

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

There is absolutely no indication or medical requirement for you to get tested. Even the french kissing is safe and will not transmit these diseases.

Take care.

Thank you!

Dear customer,
Were you able to read my answer?
Thank you!

in general I am safe, even if less serious stds?
Of less serious stds? I guess only possible herpes but unlikely?

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

You may be at risk of a very common oral herpes infection. However, even this is unlikely in absence of symptoms. So, yes, you are safe even of less serious STDs.

Take care.

Thank you!

Dear customer,
Were you able to read my answer?
Thank you!

in summary as French kissing is very low risk and condoms are effective, especially as it was just protected oral I do not have to worry. She probably had a high chance of being STD clean anyway!

Dear customer,

Thank you very much for replying.

Yes, french kissing is a low-risk activity and unlikely to result in any transmission of infection. A condom is very effective and will protect you against an infection.

Take care.

Thank you!

you are 100% qualified to answer these questions accurately? Sorry just stressing!

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

Yes, I am 100% qualified to answer your questions regarding this topic. I have both theoretical and practical knowledge regarding this. I counsel many patients regarding their risk almost daily with authentic information based on numerous trustworthy studies.

Take care.

Thank you!

Dear customer,
Were you able to read my answer?
Thank you!

Dear customer,
Thank you!

Dear customer,
Were you able to read my answer?
Thank you!