HIV and AIDS

Ask HIV and AIDS Experts. Get answers to your HIV and AIDS questions

I put my fingers inside girl with gloves after rubbed

Customer Question
I put my fingers inside...
I put my fingers inside pussy girl with gloves after rubbed fingers on her body, after that I rubbed my penis on her body is necessary take a test if this is risk?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HIV and AIDS
11/24/2017
HIV and AIDS Expert: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Hello!

My name is***** to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks

Well, from this incident, there should be No risk at all.

You should be safe. To be honest, I don't feel the need for test.

I am fully confident, that you are safe and healthy.

Please stop worrying and be relaxed.

You would not get HIV, and there is definitely no need for any tests.

Please stop searching for your symptoms on Dr. Google. This may give confusing results.

Many of the articles, are written by unprofessional, and may only lead to stress and worry.

You are safe and don't have HIV.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

May i help you further?

Do you need more help?

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh