HIV and AIDS

Ask HIV and AIDS Experts. Get Answers to Your HIV and AIDS Questions

HIV and AIDS

I have mainly and deep kissing, finally only 1 minutes

Dear Dr. I have mainly...
Dear Dr. I have mainly cunnilingus and deep kissing, finally only 1 minutes vaginal sex ( with condom..) with an russian escort nearly 5 months ago ...After 15 days I had Hiv rna pcr test and then 3,4,6,8,12,16, 18 and 20 weeks Anti Hiv 1/2 +p24 antigen test..All of them were negative...pls could u tell me 1 - Am I totally free from Hiv 2 - Do I need retest for example after 6 months from the exposure... 3 - nearly all sources says 3 months is enough for hiv testing, I think 6 months is for old generation information...Thanks for your help
11/21/2017
DoctorAnil
DoctorAnil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.

I understand your concern.

Well as you describe,I can assure you 100% that you are totally free from HIV.

And there is no need for further testing at all.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.

Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s request to avoid poor/bad rating.

Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.

It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks.

It’s my privilege to help you if you have any further query regarding your this health issue.
May I help you further?
Waiting for your response.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Thanks for your answer dr....I understood I'm %100 free from hiv and no need further test...But As I told u I read some sources saying 6 months test...I think this are old generation info...And pls tell me is there any possiblty that my negative result can turn in one months...Have u ever seen a case that returns test result after six months...

Thanks for the follow-up.

Well new generation HIV testing are 99.9% accurate after 12 weeks.

The reason they test out to 6 months is if you were given PEP prophylaxis or a possibility of co-infection with Hepatitis C.

Even your exposure was very low risk.

So I would reassure you again 100% that you are safe.

There is no chance of turning negative results in one month.

Hope this helps.
Use reply to let me know if you have further queries.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars and avoid poor/bad rating.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Thanks Dr. I have also Hepatit C and B negative results after 3,5 months from the exposure..And I did not take PEP...So I do not need any test after that...

Yes you needn't to go for further testing.

I wish for your good health.
Please do not forget to leave positive rating by clicking 5 stars if you are satisfied with our conversation. Bonus is highly appreciated.
We can continue our conversation even after you provide rating.

Kind Regards
Dr.Anil

DoctorAnil
DoctorAnil, Doctor
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
As a result Could u tell me I can have sex with my wife without any fair...

Yes.

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
dear dr...i d like to be clear...as u know i had anti hiv 1/2+P24 antigen megative test result after 140 days...i asked the doctor who told me this test detecred both antigen and antibody...i d like to be sure i have the right test..pls tell me does this test detect antibody after 140 days or do i need to have the test of anti hiv 1/2 detect only antibody...for example i am hiv pozitive anf may be this anti hiv 1/2+p24 antigen test could not detect antibody

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.

Well in your initial description, After 15 days you had Hiv rna pcr test and then 3,4,6,8,12,16, 18 and 20 weeks Anti Hiv 1/2 +p24 antigen test..All of them were negative.

These results are conclusive.

So there is no chance of HIV infection in your case and no need for further testing.

Hope this helps.

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
Dear Dr, I have CMV İgg Positive and Igm negative result.. İf I have CMV IgG Antibody positive result and CMV IgM Antibody negative result ...it means I have had a CMV infection long time ago and gain immunity...That is true..??dr pls tell me finally CMV ıgg positive result ( as u know Igm negative ) can or can not affect the window period of hiv...You know I have 5 months hiv test...And is it totally conclusive..??

Yes, you have past exposure to CMV and now gained immunity.

Such CMV ıgg positive result cannot affect the window period of HIV.

So your results are conclusive.

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
Dear Dr, You answer all my question...Thank u so much...you help reduce my stress...I apologize to you ... But I have to ask you one last question ... There are many people who are not physicians in the internet sites in fact .. They give us wrong information .. I want to trust you ... You really are a doctor .. You are an expert in these matters ..because I will stop testing again with the information you give me and I will return to life.

Thank You for your trust in me.

I sincerely ***** ***** should move forward in life.

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
my brain is playing with me. I can not assign fear from my head. I have a negative test result after 5 months. I am stuck on my 6th month because of some stupid sources and I am stressed....I have to admit that the test result is definite..

Probably you are getting a but anxious and for peace of your mind you can get it tested after 6 months timeline.

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
If I have retest after 6 months..You told me my negative result will be %100 same...

Yes i know that but your brain is not accepting this fact.

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
But as u know After 15 days you had Hiv rna pcr test and then 3,4,6,8,12,16, 18 and 21 weeks Anti Hiv 1/2 +p24 antigen test..All of them were negative....So according to nearly all doctor and u ,consulted, told me I am totallly free from hiv risk, no need more test..İt is waste of time and money....and my exposure is very lov risk for hiv...I should turn to my normal life....

I do think you should accept this truth and move on in life.

DoctorAnil
DoctorAnil
DoctorAnil, Doctor