HIV and AIDS

Ask HIV and AIDS Experts. Get answers to your HIV and AIDS questions

Yestetday I asked for outcall massage services, they sent…

Hi, yestetday I asked for...
Hi, yestetday I asked for outcall massage services, they sent the girl. It was an erotic full body massage with "happy ending" by hand. She was completely nude.
No anal, vaginal or oral sex done, I did not allow her for body slide, particularly on front side of my body, a couple of slides though on my back above the buttsAt the end, I touched her vagina and rub clit only, no deep fingering, but by finger did expose to her vaginal fluids. Finger has no bleeding wound but near the nail, few days old little skin peel off I obsereved later, and that worries me. Please advise what to do. I was in Sydney and now travelling to Perth.
11/20/2017
DoctorAnil
DoctorAnil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.

I understand your concern.

From what you describe chances of transmission of STD are less likely.

For HIV to transfer you need exchange of body fluids. A minor skin peel off don't allow blood to blood contact as it is not actively bleeding lesion.

So you should not worry about this episode.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s request to avoid poor/bad rating.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

DoctorAnil
DoctorAnil, Doctor
Dear Dr Anil
I am extremely grateful to you for a very quick reply. Thanks for your reassurance, that was much needed at this point in time. I wish and pray for your health and prosperity. Regards. Muhammad

Thank You.