HIV and AIDS

Ask HIV and AIDS Experts. Get Answers to Your HIV and AIDS Questions

HIV and AIDS

I once saw a discarded syringe outside and now I sometimes

Customer Question
Hi i once saw a...
Hi i once saw a discarded syringe outside and now I sometimes struggle with a little things .My doctor has assured me very well that nobody gets hiv hepatitis b c from discarded syringe in public why is that may I know the reason ?For e.g if you stepped on something or sat at Cinema or at the gym you had hand pric etc stuff like thatThanks
Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: HIV and AIDS
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Ps I would like to put my energy forward than and not worry about anymore . About this so that I walk wherever I want , sit where ever I want or if my hand gets a cut unkownligly then I won't have fear anymore and continue life as normal many thanks. I want this to be zero concern for me zero !!
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
if anyone can help me out my making me move forward I will be grateful rather than scaring me
11/18/2017
HIV and AIDS Expert: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 22 days ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello, this is Dr. Stan, thank you for your question. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 30 years of patient experience and I am here to help you today.

I'm sorry you are concerned about getting an infection from your surroundings. Getting Hepatitis requires intercourse or needle use from a known person with the disease. You cannot get Hepatitis any other way.

Sitting in a public space, will not transmit this disease. You can go forward with your life, without any fears of getting sick in this way. HIV dies as soon as it comes in contact with the air, so this disease cannot be transferred in any other way, except by direct sexual contact.

Have I addressed your concerns? I hope so.

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

Any additional thoughts, questions?

HIV and AIDS Expert: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 21 days ago

How are you feeling?

Dr Stan
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor