HIV and AIDS

Ask HIV and AIDS Experts. Get answers to your HIV and AIDS questions

I have herpes and at a massage parlor this past Monday she…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hello, I have...
Second opinion] Hello, I have herpes and at a massage parlor this past Monday she put the condom on with her mouth and then gave me a hand job. Half way through she took the condom off and continued to give me a hand job. 4 days after the incident my back and legs hurt and on day 5 on Saturday I had full body ache with a extreme headache and a fever of 101.8. The fever and headache last until this afternoon on Sunday until 3 pm it went away after taking a long nap. I recently took a bio metric screening where I had glucose serum of 113, AST(SGOT) 74, Triglycerides 173, ALT (SGPT) 112, GGT 67, HDL Cholesterol 36. What are the chances that I may have contracted the HIV/AIDS virus. The headache seemed to be consistent for 3 days. Body ache for 4 days.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HIV and AIDS
10/2/2017
HIV and AIDS Expert: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali

hi,

welcome to ja and thanks for this question. i am sorry to hear about your symptoms. i just came online to see that you have been waiting for some time so i ll quickly answer it for you. Now from what you are describing it sounds like you have developed a viral infectuon which would explain the lab findings as well as the fever, bodyaches and headaches HOWEVER from the encounter that you have mentioned, it is UNLIKELY that these symptoms are due to HIV at all, HIV is NOT transmitted by skin to skin contact or via mouth to skin contact UNLESS there are open wound on both sides which means her mouth should have an open bleeding wound and your penis should have had an open wound as well. But otherwise even oral intercourse is unlikely cause transmission of the virus. Infact oral transmission has so far NOT caused a single recorded case of HIV transmission.

This is why i DONT believe that you have HIV because you had an extremely EXTREMELY low risk exposure which cannot result in you getting HIV, it is more likely that you got a simple viral infection which is causing the problem.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/