HIV and AIDS

Ask HIV and AIDS Experts. Get Answers to Your HIV and AIDS Questions

HIV and AIDS

I was in a public restroom after which I came out and got…

Customer Question
I was in a public...
I was in a public restroom after which I came out and got into my car. I had a pimple on my chest which popped and squeezed out the pus out of it. Now I'm worried if I came into contact with some bodily fluids from the public restroom and touched my open wound (popped pimple) which would lead to hiv. Although there was at least a gap of 5 mins between these events. Please help. Thanks
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HIV and AIDS
8/2/2017
HIV and AIDS Expert: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 6 months ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

That means damage to the small blood vessels in the brain from high blood pressure.

This led to reduced blood flow through them.

These changes occur from hypertension, aging process and also fro high cholesterol problem.

Does she have any symptoms?
Best wishes,

I think you replied to the wrong msg!

Sorry about that --yes you are right.
Regarding your question, HIV transmission throug a squeezed pimple secretion is not likely.

Do not worry.

Dr Basu
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist