Dr. David, Other
Experience:  Experienced physician
41363181

Dear Dr RussMD...As you told me" ...You can get an RNA or

Customer Question

Dear Dr RussMD...As you told me" ...You can get an RNA or DNA test at 3 weeks.
This will be fully accurate.
Good luck.I had Hiv RNA PCR test after 16 days from the exposure...Result was negative..And after 19 days Anti Hiv 1/2 + P24 antigen test result is nagative...As a result can we say I'm %100 free from Hiv...Thanks...
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  Dr. David replied 3 months ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

you are 100% free from HIv

you don't have to worry about HIV.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Do I need for 3 months test...İs Hiv RNA PCR test enough after 16 days...And Hiv 1/2 +p24 antigen test. ( after 19 days )

no, you don't need 3 month testing after oral sex with a woman.

your HIV tests are conclusive.

you are HIV negative.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Pls tell me As u know Hiv RNA PCR detect the HİV virus on blood...If There is no Hiv virus It is also not possible to form antibodies...So If my result Hiv RNA PCR result negative after 15 days..( is this right time..? ) We can say I'm totally safe..
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 months ago.

it is not possible to form antibodies if you don't have HIV in your blood

I have told you already, you are totally safe. you don't have HIV

but you have bad anxiety symptoms

and you are not good psychologically

so you will continue to worry about HIV.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
But Dr.D.Love from justanswer told me.......No, it cannot be said that in someone with a negative RNA test that it is not possible to form antibodies.
There is a rare situation, called long-term non-progressors, in which the antibody test is positive, but there is little or no HIV growth. In those people with no HIV growth, the RNA test will be negative, despite the fact that there are antibodies. Since there is no HIV growth, these people also do not develop symptoms and are not contagious. The only way that they can be reliably detected is by an antibody test.

this is a rare situation

but we don't see this in patient who just had one episode of oral sex with a woman

your risks for contracting HIV are super super low with this.

you also have bad anxiety symptoms

you don't need to be worrying about HIV.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Dear..Dr. I read many document and consult some doctors from the internet or real life...many of them told me after my very low risk and Hiv RNA PCR test...I'm %100 free from Hiv...But some doctors say I must wait for antibody test result until 3 month...Pls Could u give me guarantee I'm totally free and I I have Hiv test again my result will never change

you want a garantee, you need to buy a car or toaster.

there are no guarantees in medicine

but you are fee of HIV. and you won't get HIV.

you need to see a doctor about your bad anxiety symptoms that you keep worrying about this

you have bad psychology about this as you have said before.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Dear dr...i d like to ask a question...my normal body tempreture 35.6 but for three days increase to 36.6...but my last hiv test was negative yesterday....i d like to learn if someone have some symtoms about hiv his test result will be pozitive or not...if my yesterday result was negative is it possible to have hiv symtoms like fever...thanks...

36.6 is not a fever

this is not a symptom of HIV.

you don't have HIV.

I told you that your HIV tests would be negative

let me know if you have other questions.
if done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback
you may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area
you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions
here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I feel warm body temprature..but when i looked my body tempreture it was between 36 - 36.6...i do not understand i feel like secret fever...is it sycological..

yes, it could be psychological

it could be due to bad anxiety symptoms causing you panic and worry

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Derlar drAs u know after cunnilingus i had STI test ( 12 days from the exposure ) it was a swab from the penis espacially for gonorrhea..but not swab from the throat....pls tell me after cunnilingus swab from penis can detect gonorrhea or must be a swab from the throat..thanks

swab from the penis can detect gonorrhea.

you don't have gonorrhea.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
But there is no vaginal sex...only cunnilingus...do u assure that when someone have cunnilingus if he has a gonorrhea can it detect swab from penis...no need swab from the throad...be ause i read a document mention about swab from throad when cunnilingus is made...

spread to throat is very rare

you can have a swab of the throat

I bet your test will be negative.

you don't have to worry about STD.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok dr but i want to learn...can swab from penis be detected the gonorrhea when cunnilimgus or not..

yes swab from penis can detect gonorrhea in your penis.

you don't have gonorrhea in your throat.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks...
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
U are good dr i think...evertime u answered my all questions..i know sometimes i ask stupid and strange ouestions

please leave Positive Rating of 5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have last anti hiv 1/2+p24 antijen test after one mounth from the exposure..i wold like to be sure..after this test i am totally free

yes, you are totally free from HIV

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Dear dr...as u know i had a cunnilingus with an escort from russia she is 21 years old...i asked her...she has never had anal sex before ( protected or nonprotected ) and she has vaginal sex everytime protected...as a result the only way that she can get hiv from oral sex on a man...this percentage is very very low...and finally It's almost impossible for the girl to grab the hiv and get me

I have told you before, you don't have HIV.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'd like to ask about my STI ( 14 factor test ) after 11 days from the exposure...This is STI test...All lactobacilius, streptococcus, Corynebacterium, Gardnerela vaginals, Ueraplasma parvum, Ueraplasma urealyticum, mycoplasma mominis, Candida, Mycoplasma genitalium, trichomonas vaginals, neisseria gonorıhoea, chlamidya trachomatis are negative..no problem....Pls tell me this test is very early to detect these infectious or good time to detect them..And Do I need extra test

you don't need extra tests

yes, you can test 11 days after exposure.

I told you that your testing would be negative.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Do u mean after 11 days from the exposure my STI test ( including neisseria gonorıhoea, chlamidya trachomatis ) is conclusive...incubation period is correct for these infectious

for your exposure event of having oral sex with a woman, yes.