Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I had a hand massage a few days back and the girl directed

Customer Question

I had a hand massage a few days back and the girl directed my semen onto a wet towel put on my belly before rubbing my penis tip with the towel once.semen was still discharging from my penis at this time.Is there any chance of contracting HIV in this situation from hand or towel. I am not sure towel is a clean one or used one
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: my health is good. this happened 5 days back. i am having little sore throat, and right shoulder muscle pain and little bit of bloating. i do have acid problems in the past
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: i am healthy otherwise
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  Dr Chip (M.D.) replied 5 months ago.

Hello I'm Dr Chip

There's zero chance of contracting HIV from the scenario you just gave me

Please let me know if you need any more information