How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask imdr06 Your Own Question
imdr06, Doctor (MD/DO)
Category: HIV and AIDS
Satisfied Customers: 578
Experience:  I am a certified HIV Specialist/Physician as well as board-certified Internist. I have a large HIV practice.
Type Your HIV and AIDS Question Here...
imdr06 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

When do I receive an answer to my question concerning my

Customer Question

When do I receive an answer to my question concerning my enlarged breasts?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  Dr. David replied 9 months ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 9 months ago.

at 89 years old, you shouldn't be having increase of estrogen levels.

but increase of estrogen levels can cause your breast to get larger.

you need to see a doctor and get blood tests to check your estradiol levels and pituitary hormone levels.

increased prolactin hormone from the pituitary gland can cauase enlarged breast as well.