HIV and AIDS

Ask HIV and AIDS Experts. Get Answers to Your HIV and AIDS Questions

HIV and AIDS

If I was having a conversation to someone who has Hiv and

Customer Question
they spit saliva into my...
If I was having a conversation to someone who has Hiv and they spit saliva into my mouth also it had blood in it then I swallowed it a few week later it happened the same way but a different days apart. Could I catch Hiv through either of em??
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HIV and AIDS
1/7/2017
HIV and AIDS Expert: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 10 months ago

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily.

I am sorry that your question was unanswered for very long.

This way of transmission is not known. You won't catch HIV this way.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

I. Can not catch hiv through that Period?
HIV and AIDS Expert: Dr. SH, Doctor (MD) replied 10 months ago
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Doctor (MD)

Thank you for your question.

Would you like me to help you out with your concerns?

Please let me know.

Um yes ..is it more then likely that I can catch hiv through someone spitting saliva into my mouth and it has blood in it and it happened a few weeks later the same way but it was a different person.would I catch hiv anyways?? I need a pointblank answer just a solid yes or no and explain your answer
Plus I swallowed the blood and the saliva that spitted into my mouth ..I was no I can not catch but I want someone to explaination of thier answer

There is no chance of you getting HIV by someone spitting saliva into your mouth even if it has blood in it.

Even swallowing blood and saliva that was spitted into your mouth cannot cause HIV transmission.

The explanation to this is simple.

HIV concentration in the saliva is extremely low as it cannot survive in the harsh environment of saliva.

There has been no documented case in extensive literature of HIV that has been known to be transmitted in this way.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end.

Kindest regards

Let me know if you have more questions.

This session will remain open for questions and answers even after your rating.

Kindest regards

Could u answer three questions for me about std?

I have already answered the three questions.

I am posting them again:

There is no chance of you getting HIV by someone spitting saliva into your mouth even if it has blood in it.Even swallowing blood and saliva that was spitted into your mouth cannot cause HIV transmission.The explanation to this is simple.HIV concentration in the saliva is extremely low as it cannot survive in the harsh environment of saliva.There has been no documented case in extensive literature of HIV that has been known to be transmitted in this way.Let me know if you have more questions.Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end.Kindest regards.
How can I notice the difference between normal discharge and std discharge?.2.) Do the itching occur on the inside or the outside like the top of the vagina?.3.) Do burning occur while urinating? All these questions regarding to women nothing at all to men at all

I have already answered these questions in another question that you posted.

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/d40beb6785be4384b42665efd44e49e8

Can you please give me a rating on both responses here and on the other link.

It is only when you rate me that I am credited on here for helping you out.

Regards

Are you with me?

but I was thinking you could answer the three other questions

How would can I tell the difference between regular discharge and std discharge

Usually a discharge that is associated with a yeast infection is white and curd-like and a discharge of bacterial vaginosis is grayish and has a fishy odour. The discharge of gonorrhea is purulent and yellow. Chlamydia discharge may be yellowh or milky white in color. But the distinction may not be obvious. So the best thing to do is to get tested.

2.)do itching occur on the inside of vagina or the top of it like the head of it

Well, itching may or may not be present in STDs.

Again the best thing to do is to get tested to confirm the diagnosis.

3.) Do burning occur while Urinating ..ALL these is relating to women not men at all

Burning may happen with chlamydia or gonorrhea infection but not with other STDs like syphilis, herpes.

So again if you suspect that you may have a STD, it is better to get tested.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Kindest regards

Dr. SH
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Doctor (MD)