imdr06
imdr06, Doctor (MD/DO)
Experience:  I am a certified HIV Specialist/Physician as well as board-certified Internist. I have a large HIV practice.
37530465

I'll be moving to NJ next week from Asheville NC and looking

Customer Question

I'll be moving to NJ next week from Asheville NC and looking for a new doc and clinic in Atlantic County
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes, I have a doctor and just relocating looking for continued treatment
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Not that I can thing of other than age and and I've been poz for about 15 years. 69yr old
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Can you narrow down the location to a single city or a city near your location? And i will try to look for a doctor in that area for you