HIV and AIDS

Ask HIV and AIDS Experts. Get Answers to Your HIV and AIDS Questions

HIV and AIDS

I went one massage center on Dec 2015. She did the hand job

Customer Question
Hello Sir, Good Evening! I...
Hello Sir, Good Evening! I went one massage center on Dec 2015. She did the hand job with oil am. After the message I noticed that a scratch on pennies with burning sensation and skin was peeled out . After a week of time I got abdominal pain .it was there for 3 days and I took Zentac it went off . Then after 2 weeks I travelled For 24 hours in flight and then next day I took alcohol and once again got the abdominal pain then again took Zantac it went off.Then After 2 weeks I got complete body and muscle pains and started left hand pulling from fingers with pain Along with bloating stomac with bad burps with bitter taste whole day for 3 weeks. Then it was gone. After 2 weeks , I got reddish skin rash on fingers and hand with burning sensation.During this time suffered with cold and sore mouth fora week.Cold and sore mouth went off after week. Then I applied facial cream on rash area.but still it is reddish With burning sensation . It is been there for 5 weeks. Some time I feel skin burning sensation on feet,legs and hands too . I am scared now by seeing all . I stayed in columbus ohio. Are these system repeated HIV? Or due to cold.. Please find attached hand images I had Wellness Annual check just before rash has come . Doctor said bad cholesterol little high and suggested to go for exercise.And aslo I did not participate in any Sex form last 3 years and gone for hand jobs 3 or 4 times. i am worried I shouldn't have been there . Initially I got pain on both armpits and upper back pain and stiffness and also got pain when I lift my hands and feeling in uncomfortable . After some days they are gone then again after 3 months got pain on right side chest muscle ,armpit , upper back pain with stiffness . It is been there for few weeks and it is reduced now . About rashs on my hand , as doctor suggested I used the hydrocortisone cream it clear the redness and burning sensation for few days. Sometimes I feel burning sensation on the hands and legs now also Thank You for analyzing my case!! Please help in understanding this
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HIV and AIDS
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Reddish rash
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Rash
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Reddish rash 2
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Same rash
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is it something related to HIV ? Like pain on different places and burning sensation on hands and feets
10/9/2016
HIV and AIDS Expert: Dr .Saeed ahmed, Doctor (MD) replied 1 year ago
Dr .Saeed ahmed
Dr .Saeed ahmed, Doctor (MD)

Thank you for your question, there is no chance of HIV with such contact or hand job, These symptoms are due to flu or viral infection and do not point towards HIV infection. Thank you.

Dr .Saeed ahmed
Dr .Saeed ahmed
Dr .Saeed ahmed, Doctor (MD)