Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I just met a man masturbating beside him, then I have

Customer Question

Hello. I just met a man masturbating beside him, then I have discovered on my knee a sperm splash, was not my sperm. The knee had no injury or something. 5 minutes later at home I took a shower and disinfected the spot. Is that a HIV risk?
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 11 months ago.

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

No. This is not an HIV risk, nor would you be at risk for any other STD.

You can put your concerns behind you.

Does this make sense?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS