Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Medicine doctor, PGCSD(dermatology)
6740150

I just had unprotected sex with a women. The acts involved

Customer Question

I just had unprotected sex with a women. The acts involved vaginal and oral sex. The acts lasted for about 15 minutes of vaginal sex and a 1:30 minutes of oral sex. I am sure my partner has multiple partners. I received no vaginal mucus from her as far I know and I was told by her that she is regularly tested and has no stds. How bad is my situation.
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 11 months ago.

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

What is your age?

How many hours/days ago this encounter happened?

Are you having any symptoms on penis or anywhere else?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 11 months ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for coming back online.

Yes,you need to get tests for STD to rule out completely.At just answer website,we wish to be completely honest with you, so we feel obligated to not give you any false hope.

As you said,you have been told by your partner that she is regularly tested and has no STD's ,if this is considered true,then you are safe.

But as you had unprotected sex with her both vaginal & oral and you are sure that she had multiple partners and/or if she is telling lie for the STD that she is clean,then there is possibility that if she has an STD,then this can be transmitted to you during this act.

As you had unprotected vaginal sex with her that lasted for about 15 minutes,this is sufficient enough to transmit the STD's.

It would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me where I provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information. I hope you understand.So my best advise for you is that you need to consult doctor at STD clinic and get tested for STD to rule out it completely.

Thank you.

Hope this helped.

Is there is anything else that you would like to know.I am happy to address your follow-up questions. Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 11 months ago.

Just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?Is there anything else that you would like to know?

Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me.I am happy to help you.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh