Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

A quarter came in contact to my open cut on my finger any

Customer Question

a quarter came in contact to my open cut on my finger any hiv hepatitis b ,c worries doc
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

There is absolutely no risk of hepatitis B, C or HIV in the scenario that you have mentioned.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i came in contact to the inner side of the cap
that cap is placed on top of the frying pan since i am eating from this pan there is no hiv hepatitis risk
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

There is no risk at all.

You are 120% safe

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

There is absolutely no risk of getting HIV even if you got in contact with the inner side of the cap and even if that cap was placed on the top of the frying pan and even if you ate from that pan.

No risk whatsoever.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i meant my hands came in contact to the cap so still no worries
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

No worries whatsoever.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i was rozening my bow and i cut my finger from the bow there was something sharp in the bow i dont think the bow will give me hep hiv so i just need to check with you and the bow maker held my bow 2 weeks ago so i am still hiv hep b,c 100% risk free i know i am but i need your reassurance thanks doc
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Can you please rate me before we proceed. I would appreciate that. Thank you.