HIV and AIDS

Ask HIV and AIDS Experts. Get Answers to Your HIV and AIDS Questions

HIV and AIDS

Can you get AIDS at a hair salon with unclean clippers or

Customer Question
razor?...
Can you get AIDS at a hair salon with unclean clippers or razor?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HIV and AIDS
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/15/2016
HIV and AIDS Expert: Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD replied 1 year ago
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

No.

It would be impossible.

You have nothing to fear in this regard.

Make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD