HIV and AIDS

Ask HIV and AIDS Experts. Get Answers to Your HIV and AIDS Questions

HIV and AIDS

It is important for me your opinion is the list of tests I

Customer Question
took for hepatitis of all...
it is important for me your opinion is the list of tests I took for hepatitis of all types of cancer monclus urine tests for all possible infections doctors say that I present limfadenopatia so as I said 4 times I was tested for HIV first was 05.03.2016 last time I passed 06.20.2016 result negatu prishlo already 14 weeks ..I am very worried about the wife and daughter I just don't understand I have limfadenopatia and his wife, too is this a coincidence ? what do you think from your experience is it possible to 4 month result was +
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HIV and AIDS
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/23/2016
HIV and AIDS Expert: Dr. khagihara, medical doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. khagihara
Dr. khagihara, medical doctor

How old are you? Are you a male or a female although you wrote your gender is female? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Can you tell me more about your problem? Is it lymphadenopathy (swollen lymph nodes)? What is your question? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am a man I am 27 years, height 180 weight 82 kg in the last 3 months pohudav 3 kg I have these 3 months in a very strong stress I get nervous I could get HIV from prostitutes after having sex with a prostitute gradually began to increase lifovuzly wife just increased operations had Remedies not accept I do HIV tests for all 8.10.12.14 not negatively weeks I worried that I was infected with anything but the analysis has not yet negatively tell this is possible
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
sorry I have problems with English

What is "pohudav" and "lifovuzly"? When did you have sex with the prostitute? When did you have the HIV tests? Were they all negative? Any symptoms?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
For 3 months I did 4 HIV tests all 4 06.20.2016 last generation and all the negative are enlarged lymph nodes in the groin on shyi under jaw ..

More likely you don't have HIV. But if you want, you should have a RNA test for HIV. Since it is very sensitive, it could cause false positive. If you have the negative result, you don't have HIV. How big are the enlarged lymph nodes? Do they hurt? Can you move them easily with your finger?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
my last HIV test 14 weeks after exposure lymph nodes when zbulues somewhere 2-3 days was not walicki discomfort then the pain was gone as was Veliki remained IX size 1 to 1.5 cm can be easily moved using your fingers
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
tell if enlarged lymph nodes from HIV HIV test shows gative which may delay the production of antibodies after 3 months

It could be due to non-HIV viral or bacteria infection since most likely you don't have HIV.

Dr. khagihara
Dr. khagihara
Dr. khagihara, medical doctor