Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

My taste buds are and there is a coating on my tongue. The

Customer Question

My taste buds are white and there is a coating on my tongue. The roof of my mouth feels like I burnt it with hot food. No blisters on my lips or inside my mouth. I performed unprotected oral (vaginal) sex on a massage parlor girl 6 weeks ago. My penis and scrotum look normal. Could I have oral thrush or syphilus?
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome.

Yes these are most likely symptoms of oral thrush that is a fungal infection. Your doctor prescribed the right medication. You should take it and it would relieve your symptoms.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.

Wish you good health.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Wish you good health.